Tuesday, February 18, 2014


     I WANT CHANGE. Something better for the future. Something that will arise the Philippines. In poverty and low economy. To have a better land, a better Philippines. And I wanted to start it with me. Myself and I.
           Every Filipino dreams to have a new life. And as a youth leader, I wanted to help in improving the Philippines. I want to start with me. My first step will be in our house. I will help my mother in cleaning the house. To have a good and clean environment. Second is our Community. My mother is a Barangay Council, and as her daughter I will also help in cleaning the community. I wanted to plant  trees and plant vegetables and fruits. It will help a lot to the residents in our Barangay to sustain their needs especially food. S o that nobody will get sick and lack of nutrients. Until I finally reach up my goal. And until I influenced other people to do also what I did.
                  Go for the better! Be the change you want to see in the world. I know that we can do this. I know that we can improve our land, our beloved Philippines. The improvement we are dreaming is in our hand. Change starts with us. Arise Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment