Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future.



Everyone of as want to have a Better Life. Something that you may call “PERPECT”. All the Happiness, Grace, Gladness are in you. Perfect Place, Perfect House and Perfect Family are with you. This is what I want. A BETTER LIFE in the FUTURE.



          When I was a kid, I used to watch TV’s view Pictures on magazines and I will tell to my Mother that I want to have a Better life like them, those I watched and viewed. My mother always says, You showed study hard first baby. So that you can fulfill your dreams.” That advice makes me Strong in fulfilling my Dreams. It serves also as my Inspiration. What I want is to have a Perfect life. A Handsome, Gentleman and a Faithful Husband, Sweet in every way. Always making me happy and always Surprise me. I want also to have a happy kids. A very Energetic and Jolly kids. Children that are remarkably Respectful to their Parents and Older than them. And a Place and a House that is Perfect to live in with those Fresh airland clean environment. Free from pollution.



I can say that I am Contented when I Achieved those dreams. I can say that “MY LIFE NOW IS PERFECT”. And Proudly to share with my Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment