Sunday, January 26, 2014




New Year New Me

                             Since I was young some people says “New Year na! Magbago ka na!” And others asked “What is your New Year’s resolution?”  We used to asks and says this sentences. Well for me, as it is.
              
             AS  IT  IS? Maybe I will change some but not too much. I will lower my pride, higher my patience. Lesser my bad attitudes, upgrade my good attitude. I will be friendly to everybody. That’s me. That’s what I want. A SIMPLE CHANGE. A simple change that everyone will love. That everyone will be happy and satisfied because of who I am.
                      
                               Hoping that this year, it’ll be good enough. That I will gain more friends. That some of them will be happy because of me. Be matured enough. And wishing that one day, I’ll become a model to everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment